Translate

FREAK YOU ALL!!! I LOVE being happy.

“People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.” – Thomas Szasz

“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley

“I think somehow we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

"To be yourself is to be who you always wanted to be" - Pegine Our journey is really a discovery of the traits, the quirks, the passion and the manner in which we (you and I) enjoy living. Eventually you become okay with who you are.

Over the last few years I've been really happy being ME. It is as though so many pieces of me have come together. The love of sparkly rhinestones and studs. The joy of wearing black and being bold. The pure exhilaration of wrapping my self in my enthusiasm. It feels like a great, wonderful, soft, old, cashmere blanket that makes me feel like me! Growing up my enthusiasm would cause me problems.

People would want me to calm down, harness my enthusiasm. Sometimes I felt trapped.

Even though my enthusiasm made many people happy others were uncomfortable. "Tone it down", "You are too much", "You wear rose colored glasses", the best one was "You are so stupid, Life is hard, be serious"

Man.... those words dampened my truth. It dampened what I knew inside to be truth for me. Until.... I decided....screw it!!! FREAK YOU ALL!!! I LOVE being happy. I love being enthusiastic. I love being bold, being frank, being tough, being funny. I LOVE IT!!!

If it makes you feel uncomfortable.... that is not my problem. Oh the freedom!!!

The joy and the ability to do my work with absolute passion and dedication, I'm serious about taking action, being enthusiastic, influencing others to be more and do more. I speak with enthusiasm, live with enthusiasm and love all of you enthusiastically!

ROCK ON~~ Pegine

No comments: