Translate

Be Great! Hang Out with Great People

Jim Rohn said  we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with.  So true.  During every transition and transformation in my life I had to change my circle of friends.  Each time I made a change - my life changed. I know that who I hang out with determines who I am.


Girlfriends - Hang out with women who ROCK their world.


This weekend I came back from my Master Mind retreat.  Master Mind groups are groups of people - In Napoleon Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich" he describes how to form a master mind group. Usually four or more people (and less than 10) who choose to meet regularly so that, together, they can plan and oversee the development of their personal goals and support the goals of the individual members. 

My group is special to me I spend a lot of time with them.  They are all women. They are all in charge of multimillion dollar businesses, they are all moms, they are in long term marriages, they are all aspirational.  They all take care of themselves.  They are all as passionate about leadership, business, financial prosperity as I am and they all laugh. I spend most of my free time with them.


Your Significant Other - Choose wisely. The person you choose must believe in you and be your partner in all areas.

My husband is another person who I hang out with. 
We read the Prosperity Bible" ( ok, I read and he listens).  He laughs A LOT. He is incredibly organized and loves our home.  He has always been an entrepreneur. He gives me sage advice. He took care of the kids, did the laundry and helped me grow the business.  He is my champion.



Staff -  Your staff is an extension of yourself. Make sure they are on board with your vision.

I'm  grateful for our team.  Each one brings their unique perspective to the work we do.  ALL are part of the vision, we are truly committed to manifesting success in a diverse world for you and our clients. They inspire me to grow, hustle, learn and sell.   ALL are part of the vision.  We are determined to produce extraordinary experiences for each other and for those we encounter in our work and daily lives.


Team Pegine Inc table when we won #3 out of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in North Florida!

How about you? 

Can you say that about your team and team members?
Who do you hang out with?
Who do you need to add to support your goals?
Is it time to say good bye to someone? 

  You can make a change!

  • Join groups that have the kinds of people who live the life you want to live. 
  • Rally your team. Start a team effort to be the kind of team you all want to be like. 
  • Support your efforts by reading positive books and immersing yourself in prosperity material. 

No comments: