We have had times in US history when we didn't understand each other, when there was discord and blame
We are better than this. We are all different, in a multitude of ways.
But when the "tough get going we act as one. We include each other towards our greatness, side by side."
Clint goes on to say -
"Because that is what we do"
We "find a way through tough times
or we create new ways to achieve."
"All that matters is what is ahead.
It's Half time America and the second half is about to begin."
Let's get tough with ourselves and start taking action.
- Start celebrating our improvements,
- Point out what is working, the new innovations, the businesses that are growing, the people who are transforming their lives.
- Focus on your thoughts, your actions and how you can and are making a greater impact.
- Step up for yourself. Be bold, be courageous, be feisty, be fearless, be strong.
- Decide that today, right now you are better than what you are today.
- Get up and decide to make one more phone call.
- Tell your coworker that "He can do it and that you believe in him"
- Step up and be a leader.
- 'Cause this country needs you...our world needs you...Be the power leader in your life.