Translate

Daily Actions Result in Living Successfully

Wallace D. Wattles shares in the book "The Science of Getting Rich" the following statement Life is a performance of function. Life is a daily process and too often people look towards the future without paying attention to today.

Success is truly a one-day-at-a-time process which is why so many people stay where they are - stuck in a rut. Daily actions aren't easy and it requires discipline. Daily actions lead to success.

The question to ask yourself is "Am I performing my best every day - physically, mentally and spiritually?

Just for today am I taking the right and perfect physical actions today?
-Am I eating well?
-Am I moving my body?
-Am I communicating through words and deeds my desires, my insights, my ideas
-Am I completing tasks and following through
-Am I making the calls

Just for today am I thinking well?
-Am I taking the time to think about the condition of my thoughts
-Am I being mindful of my intentions?
-Are my thoughts clear and powerful?
-Am I focusing my thoughts on positive, powerful uplifting and BIG thoughts?
-Am I filling my mind with powerful positive images and information?

Just for today am I taking the time to exercise my spiritual life?
-Am I taking daily time to connect with my God/the Universe or just sitting still and being?
-Am I taking the time to be grateful, on a daily basis, for all I have in my life?
-Am I looking for opportunities to impact positively another person's life - just because they are a human and without self seeking gain?


Your daily physical, mental and spiritual actions result in a positive, successful life.

Life is journey - but it is today that you get to live your adventures through your daily actions.

2 comments:

Pablo said...

I would say that winners are those who keep focused on their long-term goals while at the same time, doing what is needed every day to fulfil those goals. You can’t succeed just by concentrating your mind on your daily issues and chores; that would be just plain old routine.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. You have to know where you are going AND take powerful daily actions to get there.

Many times people focus on where they are going and forget about the daily 'doing' to get there. You are powerful when you put powerful intentions behind your daily actions.