Translate

Happy Independence Day! Celebrate Your Growth

Happy Independence Day!

Today is the day that the USA celebrates Independence AND it is the day when you can celebrate your own independence.

Looking back on your life and career can you see how you have grown and changed? Can you point to beliefs that you had and were holding back? Can you celebrate your liberation from those beliefs...your independence?

That is what I am choosing to do today. I'm celebrating my changes and my growth. I'm celebrating my freedom from beliefs, perceptions and thoughts that held me back, made my life difficult and stopped me from seeking opportunities.

I'm celebrating my freedom. How about you?

Ask your staff tomorrow what changes and growth are they celebrating? How have they changed? Ask your significant other then celebrate together.

Check out this month's article at www.pegine.com/newsletter.cfm

Take care,
Pegine

No comments: